I’m interested … can I afford it?
The balloon program costs less than half of many bariatric procedures, making it an affordable option for customers who want to lose weight without compromising their results. Below is a list of approximate fees and factors that can influence the final price for the balloon.
From $400 to $600
From $700 to $900
From $2,500 to $3,700
Monthly Program Fees
From $150 to $300
Sample Claim: “Average loss 60lbs in 6 months”
- Does the weight loss claim link to a published study that supports the results?
- Does the study cover a large group of people or just a small sample size (15 or less)
- Does the study use the same balloon you’re considering?
- Does the amount of weight loss advertised match what the balloon manufacturer’s website claim?
- Does the doctor performing your procedure agree with the stated weight loss claim or is it just the salesperson who is giving you these numbers?
Beware of centers claiming the results are just with their program and not necessarily those experienced by users of the balloon in other locations.